Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Production Manager in maintaining & troubleshooting the daily production process and product quality deficiency.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To ensure quality of glove produced by checking quality control and other related department reports on line.
- To investigate further by discussing with related personnel before deciding & ensuring proper, corrective & preventive actions are taken to rectify problems.
- To follow up if there is any corrective & preventive actions taken.
- To ensure subordinate, supervisors are performing their duties effectively accordingly to SOP and process parameters.
- To ensure good housekeeping & proper handling, storage and preservation of the product at all related areas.
- To ensure all engineering works are properly planned with Engineering and Control & Instrumentation Department in order to minimize downtime.
- To ensure the proper preventive maintenance and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) on all production lines, such as coagulant, latex, chlorination, cleaning tanks and supporting equipment like chillers, compressors and scrubber on regular basis.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical &Bio Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of manufacturing engineer experience, preferably in related environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim.
- Result oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Preferably with knowledge on latex & heat transfer.
- Resourceful, meticulous, well-organized and demonstrate positive attitude.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.