Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the Production Manager in maintaining & troubleshooting the daily production process and product quality deficiency.
2. Ensure all production process are consistent with written work instructions & procedures in order to comply with ISO9001/13485/GMP requirements.
3. Ensure quality of glove produced by checking regularly QA reports & also other related department reports. If there are quality problems, to investigate further by discussion with related personnel before deciding & ensuring proper, corrective & preventive actions are taken to rectify problems.
4. Follow up with supervisors if there is any corrective & preventive actions taken.
5. Ensure subordinate, i.e. supervisors are performing their duties effectively according to their written Job Descriptions.
6. Ensure good housekeeping & proper handling, storage and preservation of the product at all related areas.
7. Ensure all engineering works are properly planned with engineering department in order to minimise downtime.
8. Ensure there is proper preventive maintenance on all production lines, i.e. coagulant, latex, chlorination, cleaning tanks, GSR and supporting equipments, i.e. chillers, compressors, scrubbers, etc on a regular basis.
9. Carry out any other task assigned by superiors.
1. Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree or in Engineering (Chemical, Engineering, Technologist ) or equivalent.
1. At least 2 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in glove industry.
1. Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
2. Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim.
3. Result oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
4. Preferably with knowledge on latex
1. Resourceful, meticulous, well-organized and demonstrate positive attitude.
2. Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision