Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead and assist a team of QA/QC inspectors in carrying out quality check on incoming materials, in process materials and final finished goods are meeting the specification set.
2. To ensure all lab consumable items are sufficient and to ensure all lab equipments are calibrated according to requirement and well take care by lab technician and replacement if necessary.
3. To manage, control and train personnel for QC lab.
4. Ensure strict compliance with the laboratory’s Quality Management System (QMS).
5. Undertake surveillances and assist QA/QC Manager during audits.
6. Customer quality monitoring and improvement activities
7. Assist the superior on setting up the document and records control processes and procedures. To keep and maintain quality record to ISO standard
8. To liaise and report to the superior on the status of the documents and records control process implemented;
9. Execute calibration process according to established calibration method and procedure.
10. Perform and validate data entry into proprietary database system. Process calibration reports after calibration.
11. Coordinate and/or perform validation process, which cover installation and operation qualification, process performance qualification, and product performance qualification.
12. Ensure that the process and monitoring equipment’s are calibrated at the beginning of the validation study, checked at the end of the study to establish confidence in the validation of process.
13. Other duty as assigned by superior.
1. Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical, &Bio Chemical) or equivalent.
1. At least 2 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in glove industry.
1. Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
2. Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim.
3. Result oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
4. Preferably with knowledge on latex
1. Resourceful, meticulous, well-organized and demonstrate positive attitude.
2. Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision