Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take the responsibility of contact for all ERP-related matters.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To gather and evaluate business requirements as needed.
- To initiate and lead ERP related projects and provide day to day support.
- To research, design and develop ERP operational reports and programs for all business units.
- To lead and analyze design sessions in prototyping new solutions to enhance business processes, operations and information process flows.
- To collaborate with various business units in organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes and functions.
- To interact with application development staff to coordinate implementation of newly created functions and reports.
- To facilitate on business, financial and operation requirements and system goals working with decision makers and end users.
- To conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems.
- To maintain current knowledge and understanding of ERP applications and computer hardware operating systems.
- To assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- To interpret users’ problem over email, phone and ticketing system and respond with solutions.
- To interact with Head of Information Technology, other department and division outside technical contractors working on daily operation or ERP problems.
- To perform database inquiries and audit to verify system integrity.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant IT disciplines or equivalent.
- Candidate with at least 3 years of related experience in the same industry.
- Candidate must possess sound knowledge on ERP system.
- Candidate must have pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Candidate must possess well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal in English & Bahasa Malaysia, knowledge of other language will be an added value.
- Candidate must be able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must be self-driven, motivated and open to new ideas and information.