Duties and Responsibilities:
- To responsible for the Planning and execution of Plant Engineering strategies and procedure to assure optimum operating conditions for all plant equipment and utilities.
- To coordinate day to day management of the Plant Engineering function to meet Production operating conditions.
- To take responsible for developing and maintaining the Plant Engineering processes.
- To ensure a comprehensive monitoring program for equipment performance and utility usage.
- To provide methodologies to extend component and equipment life.
- To monitor and control spare parts usage to reduce cost via-engineering, component substitution.
- To ensure all planned improvement activities are completed on schedule and relevant stakeholder aware and trained.
- To provide relevant support to improve maintenance and production operations.
- To analyze equipment performance and improvements and share with other plants for benchmarking and horizontal development purposes.
- To review current practice and make recommendations to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of operation.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering of Electrical/Electronics, Engineering of Mechanical or equivalent.
- Candidate with minimum 7 years of related experience with at least 2 years in managerial position.
- Candidate with PMI (Project Management Institute) certificate and knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 will have an advantage.
- Candidate must have analytical skills and structured approach in daily work activities, communication as well as documentation.
- Candidate must possess self-motivated, able to work independently and within a team.
- Candidate must possess well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal in English & Bahasa Malaysia, knowledge of other language will be an added value.
- Candidate must be able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must be self-driven, motivated and open to new ideas and information.