Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure machines are regularly maintained and can be operated efficiently.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To ensure high production yield of gloves in good grade quality.
- To handle machining, repetitive tasks such as dipping, On-line Chlorination & Stripping and Glove testing correctly according to the guidelines provided.
- To follow work procedures and monitor, always keep all processes in good condition as needed.
- To carry out maintenance and frequent check on all machinery’s in the service area.
- To take care of work areas and stations
- To make sure each product produced meets the required standards by ISO quality management.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent field.
- Candidate with at least 2 years of related experience in the same industry.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Candidate must be able to work in shift.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Kulim, Kedah and possess own transport.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Candidate must be able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must be proactive and able to take challenge at working environment.
- Candidate must be initiative and willing to learn.